Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Indoor air pollution and health: causes, management and self-care approaches
To support pharmacists to play a proactive role in respiratory management of the health impact of indoor air pollution by helping to address their practice and education needs to enable them provide better patient advice and self-care.
• Identify the sources of indoor air pollution and its increasing threat to health
• Understand the short- and long-term impact of indoor air pollution particularly on children
• Understand clinical, pharmacological, and non-pharmacological treatments including self-care measures to minimize the impact of air pollution on respiratory health
• Illustrate how advocacy can impact behavior change to support adoption of better self-care practices aimed at reducing health impact of air pollution.
- Lina Bader, FIP Lead for Equity, sustainability policy and development International Pharmaceutical Federation, Saudi Arabia
- Nour Eltahla, FIP Projects Coordinator for Equity, sustainability policy and development International Pharmaceutical Federation, Saudi Arabia
- Lidia Morawska, Director International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (WHO CC for Air Quality and Health), Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Gary WK Wong, Professor and honorary consultant, Department of Paediatrics, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Tyler Knowlton, Director of Communications, Communities, and Partnerships Plume Labs, France