Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Pharmacy Education Journal (PEJ): 20 years celebration event
The Pharmacy Education Journal (PEJ) continues to publish peer-reviewed manuscripts in the general scope of practise domain of pharmacy education (at all stages) and workforce development research and evaluation. PEJ is planning for widening scope by introducing educationally-related short, rapid response articles targeting non-traditional authors (non-academics) in Practice and Science sectors. PEJ is a key global dissemination route.
1 Showcase what did PEJ achieve during 20 years, how it was done and present the new plans.
2 Highlight the importance of publishing in the pharmaceutical workforce and education field.
3 Explain the steps from submission to publication: what happens behind the screen and who does it and provide some tips for authors.
- Marwan Akel, Projects Manager – Workforce development, evidence & impact Journal Editor – PEJ, FIP, Lebanon
- Sherly Meilianti, FIP Data and Intelligence Specialist, FIP, Indonesia
- Ian Bates, Director of the FIP Global Pharmaceutical Observatory, Chair of pharmacy education University College London, UK
- Lilian M. Azzopardi, Prof. of Pharmacy Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Malta President, European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy, Malta
- Judilynn L. Niedo-Solidum, Prof. at University of the Philippines Manila College of Pharmacy, Philippines
- Rudi Hendra, Associate professor Indonesian Pharmacists Association, Indonesia
- Shane Desselle, RPh, PhD, FAPhA Professor of Social and Behavioral Pharmacy Touro University California College of Pharmacy, USA
- Jennifer Marriott, Adjunct Associate Professor, Australia