Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Managing workforce demand in a pandemic – now and in future
This event is to update pharmacy professionals about managing workforce demand in a pandemic – now and in future. Case studies will be presented from countries across the globe. These will address how we ensure continuity of workforce supply during this and future pandemics, how can we reduce demand on the workforce and the role of healthcare regulators play.
To present to attendees approaches for managing workforce demand in a pandemic.
1. Discuss how continuity of workforce supply can be managed during pandemics
2. Discuss how demand for the pharmaceutical workforce can be reduced during pandemics
3. Describe the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the pharmacy workforce
4. Explain how pharmacists can be prepared for the role of vaccinator.
- Christopher John, FIP Lead for Data and Intelligence, FIP, UK
- Mariet Eksteen, Global Lead for FIP Development Goal 7: Advancing Integrated Services; Professional Development Officer, Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa (PSSA), South Africa
- Chima Amadi, Global Lead, FIP Development Goal 13 (Workforce Policy Formation); Education and Training Personnel Pharmacists’ Council Nigeria, Nigeria
- Rula Darwish, Exco committee FIP academic section WDG9 Lead; Professor School of Pharmacy/ The University of Jordan, CPD Chair in JPA, Jordan
- Bärbel Holbein, FIP Global Lead for DG7 Advancing integrated services; Lecturer University of Bremen, Germany