Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
9th FIP Global Pharmacy Technicians’ Symposium_Day 1
Ten years after the first FIP Pharmacy Technicians’ Symposium, we invite you to attend this year’s virtual event. The 2021 Pharmacy Technicians’ Symposium will take place on 19 and 20 October in celebration of World Pharmacy Technician Day (October 19). Take a look at the full programme here: https://bit.ly/3a8fGfa
15:00 – 15:30 CEST Opening session - FIP HQ Representatives / Leadership
15:30 - 17:00 CEST Leadership and Pharmacy Technician Workforce Development
Description: A strong pharmacy support workforce is a key component of FIP’s workforce development initiatives. This session will explore leadership roles and opportunities for pharmacy technicians and highlight strategies for further developing the pharmacy technician workforce.
● Identify FIP Workforce Development Goals related to the pharmacy support workforce.
● Review leadership roles and opportunities for pharmacy technicians
● Describe pharmacy technician career ladders
● Discuss professional development strategies for pharmacy technicians
Chairs: Liz Fidler (UK) & Zachary Green (US)
● Kate Thorndike (UK)
● Vibhuti Arya (US)
● Jill Boone (US)
● Abigail Tan Ming Li (Singapore)