Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Technology and new logistics – a disruption or a forced opportunity for community pharmacies
New niche & digital actors as well as on-line pharmacies are entering the pharmacy market. Healthcare is becoming more and more digital, and the development is partly exponential, and partly driven by the consumers – as such there is a consumerism of healthcare. How will this affect the patients, the current pharmacy model & the healthcare systems?
- Understand the changing landscape of healthcare and pharmacy
- Identify how new actors use technology to transform pharmacy services
- Understand how digital transformation and tools support new business models and services, as well as is shaping a new patient/consumer behaviour
- Describe how FIPs PHC strategy and the DGs can be used to transform pharmacy practice
- Define a strategy for transform pharmacy linked to the "new normal"
- Lars-Åke Söderlund, President the FIP Community Pharmacy Section, Executive Advisor at Apoteket AB, Sweden
- Jacqueline Surugue, FIP Vice President, FIP Technology Forum Chair, Hospital Pharmacist at a 1300 beds hospital, France
- Charlotte Rossing, Vice - Chair FIP SIG Pharmacy Practice Research, Director Research and Development, Pharmakon – Danish College of Pharmacy Practice, Denmark
- Carl Schneider BN, Member of Technology Forum, Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice, The University of Sydney School of Pharmacy, Australia
- Kenneth C Hohmeier, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Tennessee, Health Science Center, USA
- Ardi Mirzaei, PhD student, The University of Sydney, School of Pharmacy, Australia
- Catherine Duggan, FIP CEO, The Netherlands