Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
YPG & IPSF: International Professional Organizations for Early Career Pharmacists & Pharmaceutical Scientists
For students and early career pharmacists or pharmaceutical scientists, it can be difficult to know where to find support and guidance when considering professional development and career trajectory.
This FIP YPG webinar seeks to introduce young pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists to both the Young Pharmacists’ Group and the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation as professional organizations that can offer many benefits to their members.
The learning outcomes include:
1. Attendees will gain insights about the organizational structure of FIP, YPG, and IPSF.
2. Learn about networking and volunteer opportunities of these organizations.
3. Learn about the benefits of membership in these organizations.
4. Hear first-hand accounts of how membership in these organizations has impacted members.
- Louisa Sullivan, Clinical Pharmacist, University of Washington Medical Center - USA
- João Guedes, IPSF President 2020 - 2021, International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF) - Portugal
- Renly Lim, Research Fellow, University of South Australia - Australia
- Ikwaibom Umoiyoho, Hospital Pharmacist, Zenith Medical and Kidney Center - Nigeria
- Safiye Çağansel, Pharmacist In Charge, Treasurer & FIP Liaison, Safiye Çağansel Eczanesi, Cyprus Turkish Pharmacists’ Association - Cyprus
- Oussama MADADI, IPSF President-Elect 2020 - 2021, International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF) - Algeria
- Karima BENNARA, Chairperson of Pharmacy Education 20-21, International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF) - Algeria