Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Obesity and weight management: Pharmacist-led services and approaches
This webinar will focus on the the role of community of pharmacists in weight management and obesity prevention, screening, referral and management, pharmacy-led weight management approaches and the intergenerational correlations in hypercholesterolemia and obesity. In addition, we will also present selected aspects from the FIP handbook on nutrition and weight management for pharmacists, to be launched that day.
- Understand the role of community of pharmacists in obesity and weight management prevention, screening and referral
- Discuss the importance of prevention and management of childhood obesity
- Share good practices in terms of community pharmacy services focusing on weight management
Leonila Ocampo, ExCo member Community Pharmacy Section - Philippines
- Lauren Blum, Global engagement fellow, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy - USA
- Irene Um, Lecturer, School of Pharmacy, University of Sydney - Australia
- Adela Martin, Member of the Board of Directors and Research Support Officer, Spanish Society of Clinical, Healthcare and Community Pharmacy (SEFAC) - Spain
- Jorge Robledo, Director of the Interinstitutional Prevention and Health Education Program - Argentina