Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Mentorship: Effectively utilising the GROW model as a way to develop your skills and expertise.
The FIP YPG mentorship programme which is currently on the first cycle aims to provide guidance for young pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists who are developing their career.
The webinar will focus on educating young pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists on how to effectively utilize the GROW model as a way to develop their skills and expertise in mentorship and it is an excerpt from the career development toolkit for early career pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists. There will also be a panel session where the participants will have the opportunity to interact with panelists; the panel will include the main speaker, two mentors and two mentees. The aim of the Panel session is to provide participants with practical examples of how mentorship works and provide feedback on the current FIP YPG mentorship cycle.
The learning outcomes for the webinar include:
· Participants will be introduced to the FIP YPG mentorship program.
· Participants will learn about the GROW model and how it can be effectively linked to mentorship.
· Participants will get feedback and real-life testimonials from mentors and mentees in the ongoing cycle of the FIP YPG mentorship programme.
· Participants will also gain insights on the important attributes to consider for, when selecting mentors in their desired area of practice.
- Benjamin Wong, Lead Digital Health Record Analyst, Government ACT - Australia
- Margarita Gutierrez, Assistant Professor 5, University of the Philippines- Manila College of Pharmacy - Philippines
- Charlotte Verner Rossing, Director of Research and Development at Pharmakon, The Danish College of Pharmacy practice - Denmark
- Miranda Sertić, Ass. Professor, University of Zagreb Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry - Croatia
- Aulia Hanifah Fadlol, Business Development at GoApotik, PT. Global Urban Esensial / University of Indonesia - Indonesia
- Emine Merve Yıldırım, Pharmacy Student - Turkey