Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Sustainable and equitable access to vaccines: Establishing priorities and setting policies in the European region
In the third of six regions we focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the European region. This involves identifying priorities in the region’s countries with regards equity and access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs in relation to policy setting. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the European region join us for a true regional perspective.
About the programme – FIP’s 2021 digital programme to Transform Vaccination Globally, Regionally, & Nationally comprises 2 series, totaling 12 events running between June and November.
Building on the outcomes of the 2020 programme, the 2021 FIP digital programme focuses on supporting FIP members in accelerating equity, access, and sustainability of vaccinations through policy development and implementation.
The event will be moderated by:
• Ema Paulino – Immediate Past Professional Secretary at the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) – Portugal
• Stephanie Kohl - Policy & Advocacy Officer at the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) – Belgium
The speakers at the event are:
- Koen Straetmans - President of the Belgian Pharmaceutical Association (APB)
- Piotr Merks – Adjunct professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw,
- Vibhu Paudyal - Senior Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy, University of Birmingham and Chair of the Research Committee at the European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP)
- Monika Derecque-Pois - Director General of the European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP)
- Mary Ann Sant Fournier - President of Malta Chamber of Pharmacists