Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Sustainable and equitable access to vaccines: Establishing priorities and setting policies in the Americas region
In the first of six regions we dissect, event 6 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Americas. This involves identifying priorities in the region’s countries with regards equity and access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs in relation to policy setting. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the Americas region, join us for a true regional perspective.
This event will be moderated by:
- Eduardo Savio – President of the Pharmaceutical Forum of the Americas, Uruguay
- Carlos Lacava – Vice President of Uruguayan Association of Chemistry and Pharmacy
The speakers at the event are:
- Dr. Kasey Thomspon - Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), USA
- Martha Rebour - Executive Director at Shot@Life, United Nations Foundation, USA
- Dr. Magaly Rodriguez de Bittner - Vice-President Pharmaceutical Forum of the Americas, USA
- Rúben Viegas, Practice Development Projects Coordinator FIP, Spain