Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Distribution of medicines and promotion of responsible self-care: Channels, changes and challenges
This webinar will present selected findings from a recent FIP survey on the regulation of the distribution of medicines and pharmacists’ role in supporting responsible self-care. It will also focus on the role of pharmacies in relation to the use of generics, as well as alternative and complementary medicines.
1: Awareness of the importance of the community pharmacists’ role in self-care
2: Identify key aspects of the pharmacist’s action in empowering patients for self care
3: Demonstrate possible positions of the pharmacist in the recommendation of alternative and complementary medicines
- Ronald Guse, Chair, FIP Regulators Forum- USA/Canada
- Rúben Viegas, FIP Practice Development Projects Coordinator - Spain
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, FIP Lead for Practice Development and Transformation - Spain
- Sarah Dineen-Griffin, Lecturer in health services management and leadership, Charles Sturt University - Australia
- Magaly Rodríguez de Bittner, PharmD, FAPhA, FNAP, Associate Dean of Clinical Services and Practice Transformation and Vice-President Forum of the Americas, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy - USA
- Benjamin K. Botwe, President, Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana - Ghana