Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Supporting self-care: Women's health
Pharmacy teams are increasingly supporting patients with self-care. This webinar will focus particularly on appropriate management of choices of medicines and products to support women’s health, and the role of the pharmacist. A case study will be presented and the event will conclude with a panel discussion.
To identify how the community pharmacy team can support self-care for women with common health problems.
1. Increase awareness of women’s health issues, how common they are, what impacts they have and how they can be managed;
2. Learn how to support women with their common health issues across their life course; and
3. Discuss appropriate management in the choice of medicines and products.
- Ema Paulino, FIP Professional Secretary, General Manager Ezfy, Portugal
- Nsovo Mayimele, Pharmacist Freelance, South Africa
- Gayle Anderson, Advanced Pharmacist Practitioner (Women's Health) Dr Gray's Hospital, Scotland, UK
- Safeera Hussainy, Adjunct Senior Lecturer Department of General Practice, Monash University, Australia