Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Selfcare in the digital age
This event will explore latest developments in digital health that supports self-care. It will identify practical strategies to appraise latest technology and manage misinformation and the ‘infodemic’. Current practice and role of the pharmacist in digital health is also discussed.
Aim: To discuss digital health and how to ensure it supports safe and effective self-care
1. Define digital health and explain digital health priorities (FIP Development Goal 20)
2. List ways digital health can enable self-care
3. Describe approaches to delivering safe and effective digital self-care
4. Give examples of current pharmacy practice in digital health that supports self-care
- Jaime Acosta-Gómez, Community Pharmacist and pharmacy owner, Farmacia Acosta, Spain
- Timothy Aungst, Associate Professor. Freelance Writer and Consultant, The Digital Apothecary, USA
- Peter Guthrey, Senior Pharmacist, Strategic Policy, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia, Australia
- Jan De Belie, Professional Affairs Advisor, Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union, Belgium