Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Appropriate management in the choice of medicines for self-care
This event will showcase the four pillars of the FIP Community Pharmacy Section’s Vision – review, prescribe, dispense, administer. It will also signpost how to empower patients, pharmacists, healthcare professionals about the value of selfcare and the importance of appropriate management for selecting medicines for self-care.
Describe appropriate management for selecting medicines for self-care
1. List the four pillars of the FIP Community Pharmacy Section’s vision;
2. Define people-centred care;
3. Discuss approaches to empower people, pharmacists and healthcare professionals about the importance of self-care;
4. List minor ailments and common conditions;
5. Identify appropriate management for selection medicines for self-care
Leonila Ocampo, President, Asia Pacific Institute for Medication Management - Philippines
- Daragh Connolly, Vice President Community Pharmacy Section FIP - Ireland
- Lina Bader, FIP Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development FIP - Saudi Arabia
- Charlie Benrimoj, Emeritus Professor, University of Sydney - Australia
- Nardine Nakhla, Faculty Member, University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy - Canada