Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Pharmacy technician research – highlighting recent literature
Pharmacy technicians have a critical role in the delivery of healthcare and patient care services. This webinar will offer an overview of current research and publications about pharmacy technicians’ contributions. Speakers will also discuss the importance of data, evidence, and research related to pharmacy technician practice and describe current literature that demonstrates the value of the pharmacy support workforce.
· Understand the importance of data, evidence, and research related to the role and practice of pharmacy technicians
· Learn about the many contributions of pharmacy technicians on an international level
· Describe recent and upcoming publications regarding pharmacy technicians
- Ryan Burke, Director of Professional Affairs Pharmacy Technician Certification Board PTAC - United States
Teri-Lynne, Fogarty Lecturer/ Coordinator of Pharmacy technician programme Nelson Mandela University PTAC member - South Africa
- Kimberly McKeirnan, Associate Professor, Pharmacotherapy Director for the Center for Pharmacy Practice Research Washington State University, PTAC Member - United States
- Charlotte Verner Rossing, Director of R&D
Pharmakon, Danish College of Pharmacy Practice, Vice-chair FIP Special Interest Group on Pharmacy Practice Research - Denmark
- Tamara Köhler, Consultant and lecturer, PhD Candidate FPZ-instituut -Netherlands
- Michael Mungoma, Dean, School of Pharmacy Mount Kenya University PTAC Member - Kenya