Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Preceptor Pearls for Hospital Pharmacists
This webinar will provide an educational programme to support hospital pharmacists in developing preceptor skills, especially with regards to currently trending areas in pharmacy education. Furthermore, commonly encountered challenges and potential solutions to address them will be presented.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Utilise skills and strategies to effectively precept students, residents, and interns in the hospital setting
- Incorporate preceptor skills with regards to currently trending areas in pharmacy education
- Address commonly encountered challenges as a preceptor using different potential solutions
- Marianne F. Ivey, Professor Emerita, Pharmacy Practice & Administrative Services, University of Cincinnati - USA
- Phuoc Anne Nguyen, Pharmacy Manager, Houston Methodist West Hospital - USA
- Salwa Ahsan, Chief of Pharmacy, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. - Pakistan
- Matthew Hung, Clinical Staff Pharmacist, St. Mary’s Hospital, Montreal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre - Canada