Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination: Eastern Mediterranean
In the third of six regions we dissect, event 3.3 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the Eastern Mediterranean region (EMR). This involves discussing the progress made in EMR countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the EMR join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the Eastern Mediterranean perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
Funded by Charitable Donation from Pfizer
- Nadia Al Mazrouei, President, EMROPharm Forum - UAE
- Samira Shammas, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - Jordan
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - The Netherlands
- Ziad Nassour, President, Lebanese Order of Pharmacists - Lebanon
- Adi Al-Nuseirat, Technical Officer, WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office - Egypt
- Zeid Kilani, President, Jordanian Pharmacists Association - Jordan
- Alaa Hayallah, President, Pharmacists Syndicate in Assiut - Egypt
- Faraz Ashraf, Deputy director pharmacy / Joint Secretary of Pakistan Pharmacists Association, The children's hospital and the institute of child health, Lahore - Pakistan
- Mohammed Al-Nuzili, Governing Board President, Yemen Community Pharmacy Syndicate - Yemen