Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Unleashing resilience in pharmacy: global perspectives
The world’s pharmacy team is fighting COVID-19 in a variety of ways. This webinar will host stakeholders working in various pharmacy sectors and from different geographical regions to share examples and draw on what we can learn in our pursuit of resilience. Research-driven findings will be shared that may aid in developing and advancing resilience within ourselves, for our patients, colleagues and the systems we are a part in our ability to tackle very challenging times. This event is delivered by FIP in collaboration with GRiT – Global Resilience Team, Led by: Dr Karen Whitfield.
The webinar aims to:
- Introduce participants to GRiT - Global Resilience Team ethos; a collaborative team passionate for raising awareness of the importance of developing resilience in our workforce.
- Showcase global perspectives from research and practice related to resilience in pharmacy.
- Share experiences in developing relevant and practical material to build into pharmacy curricula.
- Prof. Zubin Austin, Koffler Research Chair in Management, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy and Institute for Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation - Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto - Canada
- Dr Catriona Bradley, Executive Director, The Irish Institute of Pharmacy - Ireland
- Dr Karen Whitfield, Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, The University of Queensland - Australia
- Dr Sarah Wills, Senior Lecturer, The University of Manchester - UK
- Dr Dalia Bajis, Assistant Professor, Mohammed Al-Mana College for Medical Sciences - Saudi Arabia
- Dr Kyle Wilby, Associate Dean (Undergraduate) and Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, University of Otago - New Zealand
- Dr Vibhuti Arya, Global Lead, Equity and Equality, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - USA
- Elizabeth Shekalaghe, Registrar /CEO, Pharmacy Council Tanzania - Tanzania
- Catherine Duggan, CEO, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - The Netherlands