Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination: Europe
In the first of six regions we dissect, event 3.1 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in Europe. This involves discussing the progress made in European countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the European region join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the European perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
Funded by Charitable Donation from Pfizer
- Stephanie Kohl, Policy & Advocacy Officer, European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) - Belgium
- Ema Paulino, Professional Secretary, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - Portugal
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - The Netherlands
- Alain Delgutte, President-elect, Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU) - Belgium
- Monika Derecque-Pois, Director General, European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP) - Belgium
- Mary Ann Sant Fournier, President, Malta Chamber of Pharmacists - Malta
- Niyazi Cakmak, Technical Officer, WHO Regional Office for Europe - Denmark
- Lieven Lieven Zwaenepoel, Past President, Belgian Pharmaceutical Association (APB) Belgium
- Mesut Sancar, Representative, Turkish Pharmacists' Association (TPA) - Turkey