Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination: South East Asia
In the second of six regions we dissect, event 3.2 focuses on the regional needs and drivers for transforming vaccination in the South East Asian region (SEAR). This involves discussing the progress made in SEAR countries with regards to pharmacist vaccination, the quality and universal access to vaccinations. We also discuss barriers and challenges and regional needs for future transformation. FIP members, stakeholders and partners from the SEAR join us for a true regional perspective.
To understand the South East Asian perspective in delivering on the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally
Funded by Charitable Donation from Pfizer
- G. Sumalatha, Executive Committee Member, SEARPharm Forum - India
- Ashok Soni, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - UK
- Lina Bader, Lead for Workforce Transformation and Development, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - The Netherlands
- Rao Vadlamudi, Immediate Past President, Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) - India
- Lalith Senarathna, Senior Lecturer, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka - Sri Lanka
- Manisha Shridhar, Regional Advisor, WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia - India
- Kampanart Huanbutta, Assistant Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Burapha University - Thailand