Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Setting transformative goals for vaccination globally
In this episode – “Setting Transformation Goals for Vaccination Globally” – is a roundtable discussion that focuses on the role of the FIP Development Goals in the transformation of pharmacist vaccination globally and regionally. The discussion will focus on the development of transformative goals and how these goals will be used to deliver pharmacist vaccinators in all jurisdictions, resulting in increased vaccination rates worldwide.
Series 2 will identify the alignment of the goal of improved vaccination rates worldwide through the use of the pharmacist workforce with the FIP Development Goals.
To summarise and discuss the impact of FIP Development Goals in the Transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally.
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation, International Pharmaceutical Federation - The Netherlands
- Carlene Ngoma, Global Lead for Equity and FIP Program co-ordinator for FIP transformation of Vaccination Globally and Regionally, International Pharmaceutical Federation - Australia
- Arit Udoh, Senior Clinical Project Manager, University of Birmingham - UK
- Marwan Akel, Chairperson Pharmacy Practice Department, Lebanese International University - Lebanon
- Chima Amadi, Education and Training Personnel, Pharmacists’ Council Nigeria - Nigeria
- Catherine Duggan, Chief Executive Officer, International Pharmaceutical Federation - The Netherlands
- Sabiha Essack, South African Research Chair in Antibiotic Resistance & One Health, University of KwaZulu-Natal - South Africa
- Lars-Åke Söderlund, President the Community Pharmacy Section, International Pharmaceutical Federation - Sweden