Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Never Waste a Crisis: Disruptive Technologies in Africa during and post COVID-19 Pandemic
Since COVID-19 many things have changed about the way we live, work and play. Deployment of technology and use of synchronous and asynchronous modes of communication has been truly phenomenal. Pharmacy and pharmaceutical services must embrace newer ways of working in order to continue to deliver on its mandate on improving lives This digital event provides insights into some of the technologies in use to ensure care and why pharmacy systems across the African continent must be resilient and guard against barriers to embracing positive technological disruptions.
- Arinola Joda, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy/Secretary General University of Lagos/African Pharmaceutical Forum, Nigeria
- Samuel Akuffo, Global Operations - Africa Fulfillment Lead Zipline International, Ghana
- Adeshina Opanubi, Lead Consultant; Project Catalyst Shyne and Chloe Consulting; Pharmalliance, Nigeria
- Dudzai Mureyi, Researcher The UNCOVER Group, University of Edinburgh, Zimbabwe
- Irene Awuor Olweny, Head, Chairperson Kisumu County Health Products and Technologies Unit and Chairperson of Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya, Nyanza Branch, Kenya