Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Preparing for winter: Pharmacy-based vaccination strategies (Episode 2)
One of the key objectives of this webinar series is to harness the insights gained from the panel discussions to inform the development of global guidelines for pharmacy practices related to vaccination. These guidelines will serve as a valuable resource for the international pharmacy community, contributing to more effective and inclusive vaccination efforts worldwide.
- Dr Luna Bizri, Founder and manager of community pharmacy; Clinical Assistant professor; Adjunct faculty member, Lunapharm pharmacy; Lebanese International University; Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Prof Lisa Nissen, Director – Health Workforce Optimisation, Centre for the Business and Economics of Health, University of Queensland, Australia
- Dr Eric J. Yager, Chair, Department of Allied Health Sciences; Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, USA
- Mr Ilan J. Kreiser, Pharmacist - International Liaison Officer, Pharmaceutical Association of Israel, Israel
- Miss Anna van Renen, Research and Policy Officer, International Longevity Centre, UK
- Ms Leticia Caligaris, Pharmacist, Ministery of Defense, Uruguay