Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Sports pharmacy practice and education
Pharmacists support appropriate medication selection and provision of medicines management in the healthcare of athletes and pharmacy operations of sporting events. Increasingly recognised within the world of sports as a valuable expertise, the practice is known as “sports pharmacy”. This webinar will revisit the findings of the FIP report on “Sports pharmacy practice and education” and showcase good practices of sports pharmacists from around the world.
- Sham Moodley, Pharmacist
Independent Community Pharmacy Assoc (ICPA) South Africa-Vice Chair Pharmaceutical Society South Africa (Exco) - South Africa
- Nilhan Uzman, FIP AcPS member, Sports pharmacist International Sports Pharmacists Network - Turkey
- Ashley Anderson, Clinical sports pharmacist International Sports Pharmacists Network - United States
- Claire May, Senior Lecturer in Medicines Use, lead for Interprofessional Education and Professionalism University of Brighton - United Kingdom
- David Mottram, Emeritus Professor of Pharmacy Liverpool John Moores University - United Kingdom
- Mark Stuart, Operations development senior manager International Testing Agency - Switzerland
- Robert Nickell, Pharmacist and CEO Pharmco Inc, Enovachem Pharmaceuticals, Nubratori RX Inc. - United States
- Mohy El-Din EL-Gaafary, Sports Pharmacist & Anti-doping consultant IOC accredited sports pharmacist - Egypt
- Somer Helvaci, IOC certified Sports pharmacist, Lecturer of sports pharmacy - Turkey