Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Advancing Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management: Strategies for Optimising Global Health Outcomes
This event on Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) aims to address the crucial importance of PSM in the pharmaceutical industry and its impact on global health outcomes. By focusing on the challenges faced by healtcare practitioners working in Supply Chain Management, the event will provide valuable insights and strategies to optimise processes, enhance efficiency, and ensure the availability of safe and effective healthcare products. Additionally, the event will highlight the FIP seal awarded online programme on Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, equipping participants with comprehensive knowledge of PSM, including government policies, donors, manufacturers, and procurement agents.
- Ozge Ozr, FIP Education and Professional Development Manager FIP - The Netherlands
- Andy Barraclough, Director-Education and Capacity Building
Empower School of Health - Thailand
- Mudzimu, Procurement and Supplies Management Manager
UNDP-GFATM - Zimbabwe
- Ralph Stephane Guilbaud, Pharmacist in Supply Chain, Doctors Without Borders Belgium - Haiti
- Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnerships FIP - The Netherlands