Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Enabling life-course immunisation through pharmacy-based vaccination: Launch of a new FIP policy toolkit
FIP is committed to supporting countries to develop policies that enable pharmacies and pharmacists to deliver integrated vaccination services throughout the life-course and as part of wider national immunisation policies. This event is delivered as part of a new FIP programme supported by Pfizer, which aims to provide our members with approaches and tools for tackling key policy enablers that determine equity, access and sustainability of pharmacy-based life-course immunisation.
The success of pharmacy-based vaccination depends on various policy factors, one of which is access to data and vaccination records. FIP data shows that pharmacists’ access to patient vaccination records vary widely across countries and regions. Understanding the different models and country experiences is key to wider implementation. This event will feature pharmacy leadership bodies from across the world explaining their progress with access to records and how this impacts access to vaccination through pharmacies.
- Lina Bader, FIP Lead for Equity, sustainability policy and development International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) - Netherlands
- Nour Eltahla, FIP Projects coordinator for Equity, sustainability policy and development FIP - Netherlands
- Fei Sim, National President Pharmaceutical Society of Australia - Australia
- Daphné Holt, Chair Coalition for Life-course Immunisation - France
- Sarah Sorum, Executive Vice President & CEO Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin, an ASHP state-affiliate - United States
- Catherine Duggan, FIP CEO FIP - The Netherlands