Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
FIP quality assurance in pharmacy education survey
The FIP Development Goal 3 (Quality Assurance) Leads have developed a pharmacy education quality assurance tool. It can be used as a self-assessment tool, and for data collection to better understand quality assurance of pharmacy education programmes in different countries around the world.
The questions relate to the pharmacy degrees for initial entry to practice and/or licensure of pharmacists, reflected in three core sections:
1. Accreditation processes and accrediting bodies
2. Standards for quality assurance
3. Views on the value, relevance and outcomes of accreditation in the country
1. To provide the rationale for conducting the FIP Quality Assurance in Pharmacy Education survey
2. To describe the three core sections in the QA tool
3. To provide information on completing the survey and potential benefits
- Abby A. Kahaleh, PhD, MS, BPharm, MPH, FAACP Tenured Faculty & Board of Trustees Faculty Roosevelt University College of Science, Health, & Pharmacy, USA
- Abeer M. AlGhananeem, DG3 Global Lead at FIP Workforce Development Hub, Associate Dean and Professor Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, USA
- Banan Mukhalalati, Global lead for FIP Development Goal 3: quality assurance Assistant Professor Qatar University, Qatar