Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Supporting self-care: musculoskeletal pain and chronicity
To identify how the community pharmacy team can support self-care for people with musculoskeletal pain
1. List the signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal pain;
2. Describe how to support people with musculoskeletal pain
3. Discuss appropriate management in the choice of medicines.
- Luis Lourenço, FIP Professional Secretary, Community Pharmacy Section, Portugal
- Laura Murphy, Pharmacy Clinical Leader and Clinical, University Health Network - Canada
- Philip Conaghan Director of the Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine, University of Leeds, - UK
- Hilary McKee, Consultant Pharmacist Northern Health and Social Care Trust, UK