FIP offers a number of individual digital events on various topic within pharmacy practice, science and education.
Digital Health and hospital Pharmacy
This webinar will present the professional practice in the hospital setting using health digital technologies. Digital Innovation, how to develop digital skills in pharmacy personnel Telepharmacy and mHealth is the content of the first part. It is relevant to discuss “mHealth” because the access to mobile phones is almost universal and the costs of this technology will be able to be addressed by many countries. The objective of the second part will be: “Discuss current use of mHealth by patients and providers and the impact on hospital care in Midwestern United States” "Medication use technology" would complete the webinar.
1. Compare the “European” model of digital technologies for hospital pharmacy with the “American” one.
2. Explain the concept of medication error risk mitigation.
3. Get aware with Medication Use Technology employed throughout the medication use process
- Jacqueline Surugue, Chair of the FIP Pharmaceutical Technology Forum, France
- José Manuel Martínez Sesmero, Director of Pharmacy in Hospital Clínico San Carlos (Madrid), Spain
- Katherine A. Miller, Sr. Director – Acute Care Pharmacy and Clinical Nutrition,The University of Kansas Health System, USA
- Dr. Johlee S. Odinet, Johlee S. Odinet Medication Safety Supervisor Ochsner Medical Center, USA