FIP offers a number of individual digital events on various topic within pharmacy practice, science and education.
Good storage & distribution. Pharma 4.0
FIP’s Hospital Pharmacy Section is organising a webinar on “Good storage and distribution practices for pharmaceutical products in hospitals”.
The correct storage and distribution and the continuous improvement of the processes involved in the supply chain from the acquisition to the administration or use of pharmaceutical products in hospitals, have a direct economic impact and improves quality assurance in patients care.
1. Understand variables that affect the stability of pharmaceutical products.
2. Understand storage and distribution processes.
3. Evaluate good storage and distribution practices that improves quality processes.
4. Highlight new technologies that benefit good practices for pharmaceutical products.
- Define variables that affect the stability of pharmaceutical products.
- Define storage and distribution processes for pharmaceutical products.
- Provide examples of good practices.
- Present new technologies that benefit good practices of storage and distribution.
Moderator: Nora Gerpe
Speakers: Martín G. Silveira and Javier Movilla