Community pharmacy roles, services and tools to minimise impact of air pollution on health
Health systems and health care professionals are called upon to address and mitigate the impact of air pollution on people’s health and quality of life. There is an evolving role for community pharmacists, not only in reactive respiratory illness, but also in supporting proactive individual and community respiratory wellness. This webinar will provide examples of services that pharmacists can deliver to support better breathing.
- Describe the role that pharmacists can play in mitigating air pollution in the community.
- Identify the different tools available to pharmacists to enable the reduction of the impact of air pollution in the community.
- Understand the various arrays of services that community pharmacists can employ in supporting better breathing.
- Lars-Åke Söderlund, President, Community Pharmacy Section, FIP - Sweden
- Daniella Munene, CEO Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya - Kenya
- Job F.M. van Boven, Chair of the Dutch Respiratory Pharmacists Group, Royal Dutch Pharmacist Association - The Netherlands
- Emilio Santoro, Medical Affairs Principal Scientist, Respiratory and Skin Health, Global Category, GSK Research & Development - United Kingdom