Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Global frameworks to support career development
The Global Advanced development framework (GADF) was developed to support the professional development and recognition of the pharmacy workforce everywhere and the Global Competency Framework (GbCF) was developed by the FIP as a focused support structure for early career pharmacists. This digital event seeks to create more awareness for the GADF and GbCF and to enable early career pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists have a better understanding of their structure.
Competency framework- A complete collection of competencies that are thought to be essential to performance.
Competencies – Knowledge, skills, behaviors and attitudes that individuals accumulate, develops, and acquires through the education, training and work experience.
- Describe the purpose and applications of both the Global Advanced Development Framework (GADF) and the Global competency framework (GbCF);
- Summarize the domains and illustrative competencies from the GbCF for pharmaceutical services (scientific knowledge and management knowledge)
- Identify an individual learning plan based on their learning needs obtained from the self-assessment of GbCF;
- Discuss approach to building a professional practice portfolio.
- Ayodeji Matuluko, Remote Volunteer, FIP Commission on AMR, PhD Candidate, Glasgow Caledonian University, Nigeria
- Andreia Bruno-Tome, Senior Expert Strategist, McCann Health, Portugal
- Arijana Meštrović, Director, Professional Services, Pharma Expert, Croatia
- Kirstie Galbraith, Director, Experiential Development and Graduate Education, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University, Australia