Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 14 | FIP DG 13: Policy development
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021. Starting in March, the 21 digital events aim to provide description, direction and context for each specific goal, with a global plan for the decade ahead and how each nation, within each region can identify and prioritise which goals are the priorities and how the goals can support developments and transformation for them.
The expected outcomes of the event are:
1. Describe the FIP Development Goals and explain the components of DG 13 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
2. Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 13 implementation across the three elements.
3. Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 13
4. Discuss the importance monitoring and evaluation through data evidence and engage participants with FIP indicators development project
Catherine Duggan, CEO FIP, Netherlands
-Mahmoud Abdelrahman, President Egyptian Foundation of Clinical pharmacy EFCP, Egypt
- Paul Sinclair, Chair of the Board of Pharmaceutical Practice, FIP Australia
- Ramesh Walpola, Senior Lecturer School of Population Health, UNSW Sydney, Australia
-Virginia Olmos, Vice President AQFU, Uruguay
- Subhash Mandal, Vice President, Indian Pharmaceutical Association, India
- Ema Paulino, FIP Professional Secretar; Policy committee for statement on Women and RUM (Chair); General Manager, Ezfy, Portugal
- Eeva Teräsalmi, FIP Foundation Director Immediate Past Vice President of FIP, Finland
- Allie Jo Shipman, YPG Liaison to FIP Community Pharmacy Section; Director, National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations, USA
- Luna Elbizri, Founder and Manager, Lunapharm Pharmacy, Lebanon
- Mary Ann Kliethermes, Director of Medication Safety and Quality, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, USA
- Daragh Connolly, ExOfficio President, Irish Pharmacy Union, Ireland
- Certina Ho, Assistant Professor; Director, Educational Program Evaluation and Scholarship; Medication Safety Advisor, Department of Psychiatry; Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy; University of Toronto; Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada (ISMP Canada)
- Mariet Eksteen, Professional Development Officer, Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa (PSSA), South Africa