Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 10 | FIP DG 4: Advanced and specialist development
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021.
The focus of the 10th episode in our webinar series on the FIP Development Goals is FIP DG4 (Advanced & specialist development) and the need to have a flexible, capable and competent pharmacy workforce to meet the needs of complex pharmaceutical care. Join us on 4 August at 11:00 CEST.
1. Describe and explain the components of FIP DG 10 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
2. Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 4 implementation across the three elements.
3. Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 4
4. Engage our members in an activity to support monitoring and evaluation of the Goal through data evidence
-Desak Ernawati, FIP Global Lead for DG4 Advanced and specialist development, Academic & researcher Universitas Udayana-Indonesia
-Arit Udoh, FIP Global Lead for DG4 Advanced and specialist development, Senior Clinical Trial CRD/Project Manager University of Birmingham, UK
- Kirstie Galbraith, Assoc. Director, Workforce Development Hub; Director, Experiential Development and Graduate Education, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University- Australia
- Sylvain Grenier, MEPS President, Director, Plasma Proteins and Related Products Formulary, Canadian Blood Services - Canada
- Marilyn Morris, FIP Board of Pharmaceutical Sciences ExCo and Expert Member, SUNY Distinguished Professor, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA