Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 8 | FIP DG 15: People-centred care
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021.
Episode 8 of the FIP Development Goals Digital Programme has as a focus – people-centred care. The goal visualizes collaborative interprofessional strategies and people-centred professional services to support the prevention, screening, clinical management, and therapeutic optimisation of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and long-terms conditions (LTCs). Hence, the event will seek to amplify how pharmaceutical education, workforce, practice and sciences can be integrated to ensure pharmacists’ contribution to the prevention and management of NCDs.
1. Describe and explain the components of FIP DG 15 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
2. Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 15 implementation across the three elements.
3. Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 15
4. Engage our members in an activity to support monitoring and evaluation of the Goal through data evidence
- Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation, FIP - Spain
- Astrid Czock, CEO, QualiCCare - Switzerland
- Tolulope Osigbesan, Advocacy and Partnerships Officer, NCDs Alliance - Switzerland
- Aniekan Ekpenyong, Practice Transformation Projects, Coordinator, FIP - Nigeria
- Isabel Jacinto, Executive Director, Graduate School of Health and Management (EPGSG), National Association of Pharmacies (ANF) - Portugal
- Yu-Chieh (Jack) Chen, Secretary General, Taiwan Society of Health-System Pharmacists - Chaina Taiwan