Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” | Episode 2 | FIP DG 18: Access to medicines, devices & services
The FIP Development Goals Digital Programme “Setting goals for the decade ahead” is a comprehensive online event series providing coverage of the 21 goals over 21 events in 2021. The Programme aims to provide description, direction and context for each specific goal, with a global plan for the decade ahead and how each nation, within each region can identify and prioritise which goals are the priorities and how the goals can support developments and transformation for them.
The 2nd episode of the FIP “Setting goals for the decade ahead” programme explores FIP Development Goal 18: Access to medicines, devices and services. Through this goal, we aim to optimise access to effective and innovative medicines, medical devices and pharmaceutical care through frameworks, education and training. Together we will showcase the importance of access to medicines, devices and services as a means to attaining better health for all.
1. Describe the FIP Development Goals and explain the components of DG 18 (and its three elements: workforce & education, science and practice).
2. Showcase the FIP tools, evidence, and resources to support DG 18 implementation across the three elements.
3. Identify priorities across practice, science, and workforce & education within DG 18
4. Engage our members in an activity to support monitoring and evaluation of the Goal through data evidence
Marwan Akel, FIP Projects Manager – Workforce FIP, Lebanon
Desak Ernawati, FIP Global Lead for DG4 Advanced practice & specialisation, Indonesia
- Bärbel Holbein, FIP Global Lead for DG7 Advancing integrated services, Germany
- Ema Paulino, FIP Professional Secretary- Portugal
- Giovanni Pauletti, Associate Dean & Pfeiffer Chair University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis -USA
Find out more about the FIP Development Goals here: www.fip.org/fip-development-goals.