Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Learnings from Policy leaders in Pharmacy around the World
The academic section concluded with a strategic plan, and advocacy and global influence were identified as critical priorities for the section. Panelists representing key stakeholders worldwide will be invited to address the following questions related to advocacy and change management.
- Onyeka Obidiegwu, Assistant Secretary Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Anambra State Chapter, Nigeria
- Cyril O. Usifoh FPSN, FPCPharm, FNAPharm, Professor and President Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria/Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Nigeria
- Gisele Etame, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Douala, Douala, Cameroon
- Serigne Omar Sarr, Professor and Chair, Scientific Committee
Cheikh Anta DIOP University, Dakar, Senegal/Senegalese National Pharmacists Council, Senegal
- Michael Mungoma, Dean School of Pharmacy, Mount Kenya University, Kenya
- Andy Gray, Senior Lecturer University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa