Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Learnings from Policy leaders in Pharmacy around the World
The academic section concluded with a strategic plan, and advocacy and global influence were identified as critical priorities for the section. Panelists representing key stakeholders in Asia (as part of a worldwide series) will be invited to address the following questions related to advocacy and change management.
- Toyin Tofade, President Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - United States
- Yolanda Robles, President - Professor; BS Pharm, MPharm, PhD
Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Association - Philippines
- Ken-ichi Inui, President - Asian Association of Schools of Pharmacy – Professor Emer, Kyoto Pharmaceutical University - Japan
- TV Narayana, President - Owner Indian Pharmaceutical Association - SBD College of Pharmacy - India
- Amrahi Buang, President Malaysian Pharmacists Society - Malaysia