Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Interconnection between the acute pain management and mental wellbeing
The relationship between acute pain and mental health significantly influences an individual's overall well-being. Untreated acute pain can disrupt daily functioning, potentially leading to subsequent mental health issues. Similarly, mental health conditions can sometimes manifest as acute pain. Pharmacists hold a key position in this context. This webinar will spotlight their crucial role in integrated acute pain management, emphasizing the link between acute pain and mental well-being, and promoting a holistic approach to care.
- Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnerships FIP - The Netherlands
- Ozge Ozer, FIP Education and Professional Development Manager FIP - The Netherlands
- Aline Hajj, Associate Professor Laval University - Canada
- Beth Fowler, Specialist Clinical Pharmacist - United Kingdom
- Alicia Peña Bizama, Chartered Psychologist - United Kingdom