Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Vaccination: Benefits beyond specific disease prevention - Part 2
We all know that the primary goal of vaccination is the prevention of pathogen-specific infection. But what about the indirect benefits of vaccines which drive longer-term immune responses that promote long-term health? This webinar – Part 2 - will share contributions, activities, tools that pharmacists lead and utilise to promote healthy aging in the practice setting. The webinar will highlight the varied but crucial role of pharmacists in vaccination, particularly for older adults, and supporting patients' quality of life.
- Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnerships - The Netherlands
- Ozge Ozer, FIP Education and Professional Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Jane Barratt, Secretary General International Federation on Ageing - Canada
- Suzete Costa, Executive Director & Senior Research Director Institute for Evidence-Based Health (ISBE) - Portugal
- Peter Guthrey, Senior Pharmacist- Strategic Policy Pharmaceutical Society of Australia - Australia