Catch up with all FIP previous webinars and digital events.
Reflecting on successes and looking to the future: Showcase of the FIP Women in Science and Education Programme
FIPWiSE (Women in Science and Education) is a programme that was launched by the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) on 11 February 2020 on the United Nations’ International Day of Women and Girls in Science. Three years since its launch, several initiatives and transformation tools were introduced including FIPWiSE Toolkit for Positive Practice Environments for Women in Science and Education, FIPWiSE Rising Stars List, Women Leadership Lab, Fearless Podcast Series and Mentorship Programme
This special event is hosted so that, together, we can celebrate the 3rd year anniversary of FIPWiSE. We will be revisiting the key outcomes delivered, reflecting on their successes, impacts and lessons, and discussing a future for FIPWiSE with the widest reach and social value. We want to reflect how FIPWiSE supports women to in pharmacy achieve their fullest potential, and to attract female students and young professionals into these fields.
- Celebrate the United Nations’ International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- Understand the aim and scope of the FIPWiSE programme and its key initiatives.
- Discuss how the initiative can further support women in pharmaceutical science and education into the future.
- Catherine Duggan, FIP CEO, The Netherland
- Claire Thompson, FIPWiSE Chair, CEO Agility Life Sciences, UK
- Lina Bader, FIP Lead for Equity, Sustainability Policy and Development, FIP, The Netherlands
- Zuzana Kusynova, FIP Lead for Policy, Practice and Compliance, FIP, The Netherlands
- Aysu Selcuk, FIP Educational and Primary Health Care Policies Specialist, FIP - The Netherlands
- Nour Eltahla, FIP Projects coordinator – Equity, sustainability policy and development, FIP, The Netherlands
- Alison Etukakpan, FIP Educational Partnership Specialist, FIPt, The Netherlands
- Lilian Azzopardi, Head, Department of Pharmacy University of Malta, Malta
- Charlotte Rossing, Director of Research and Development, The Danish College of Pharmacy Practice, Denmark
- Marilyn Morris, Distinguished Professor and Chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences University at Buffalo, US
- Dalal Hammoudi Halat, Common Year Coordinator - QU Health, Qatar University, Qatar